Competition terms and conditions:
- Must be a UK resident, not a family member or friend of anyone who works at Lothian bakery and must live within the delivery area.
- Competition is at the sole discretion of the management of Lothian bakery and all decisions related to the competition are final.
- Anyone who tries to abuse the competition will be disqualified without appeal. It’s to be entered the way it was intended.
- No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple email accounts, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
- Winner Selection: Prize draw winners will be randomly selected by a computerised random generator from all entries. This will be recorded but not broadcast. All entries will be entered into an excel spread sheet and a Random Number Generator will select each number with the first drawn as first prize, second drawn as second etc etc.
- The winners will be notified by Facebook and/or Email via the account provided at point of entry within 21 days of the closing date and will have 21 days from notification to claim their prize. If a winner does not claim their prize within this timeframe the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and will award the prize to a reserve drawn at the same time as the original. There will also be a Facebook post on the Lothian bakery Facebook page listing the names of all the winners.
- Prizes must be accepted as offered to the named winner. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be resold.
- The RNG site used will be This one